You may be wondering which type of shower installation is the best for you if you are planning to remodel your shower. We at Future Vision Remodeling would like to offer a guide to help you select the shower for your bathroom remodeling needs.
Guide to Choosing Your Next Shower Install
You do not need to put the hardware first into consideration, although the stylish hardware and luxurious detailing may be the most exciting parts to daydream about. You will want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right foundation, before thinking about all those finishing touches. With your partner or other loved ones, first take some time to think over the following considerations to do this.
– Age of the users, and if they need assistance bathing.
– Expectations of how long you intend live in this house or if you intend to sell soon.
– Assessing maximum budget range.
– The amount of shower maintenance you are willing to commit to.
– Number of bathrooms in the home.
– Evaluating the bathing features.
– The count of people using the bathroom.
You will be ready to narrow down the perfect shower replacement for you with answers to these by addressing these concerns in hand, one that offers both form and function over the long term.
Top Bathroom Shower Remodeling Recommendations
1) There are solutions to have that luxury shower in tighter spaces. In this instance, the best choice for you may be the neo-angle shower. The neo-angle showers sit in the corner of the bathroom and uses the existing bathroom walls as part of the shower closing and is also called a “corner shower.” In addition to saving space, the clever design of neo-angle showers often saves money on materials and installation labor.
2) An aging in place shower may be the best option for you. You will probably get the best ROI by choosing a handicap-accessible roll-in shower in the event you are planning to live in your current home permanently or if you have older loved ones already living with you. With the following materials, these showers are usually built with the following features:
– Slip-Resistant Flooring
– Optional Built-in/Portable Shower Seating
– Handheld Shower Wand
– Easy-to-Reach Faucet Controls
– Barrier-Free Entry
– ADA-Compliant Grab Bars
This type of senior-friendly shower installation makes it easy for those in wheelchairs and walkers to bathe independently with no threshold to step over. Making bathrooms feel larger and more contemporary, they also give off an open, airy feel.
Bathtub Shower Combo
When you and your partner share the shower or if the shower is community shower with the occupants, you might want to consider a versatile tub-shower combo. A bathtub-shower combo will provide the most flexibility for all users by combining both features into one. While older kids, teens, and adults can choose between a relaxing bath and a quick shower, younger children can get help in the bath.
Bathroom Remodeling & More in REDWOOD CITY, FOSTER CITY, PALO ALTO, SARATOGA, CUPERTINO, LOS GATOS, SUNNYVALE, CAMPBELL, LOYOLA, MONTE SERENO, MOUNTAIN VIEW, SANTA CLARA & GREATER SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
The professionals of Future Vision Remodeling are ready to help bring your unique shower installation to life no matter which of these shower styles excites you most. Call us today to discuss the details of your bathroom remodel.