Thanks to today’s emerging technologies that allow us to bring high-end spa therapies right into our home for a fraction of the price, achieving optimum wellness and relaxation is simple. By seamlessly integrating into our homes and lifestyles options for reducing stress, relieving pain and staying warm has many benefits. Today, we at Future Vision Remodeling would like to elaborate on the bathroom remodeling additions you can’t believe you lived without.
Hydro Therapy Bathtub
With your bathing routine, a therapy bathtub incorporates every element of wellness. To help you unwind and de-stress, while improving your quality of life with every soak, each of the six therapies can be used alone or combined. These tubs include the following therapies listed below.
1) Hydro-Thermal Massage: For ultimate muscle relief, you can enjoy an acupressure-based massage with strategically placed jets.
2) Chromatherapy Bath Lights: Colorful therapy deploys six different hues that include green, yellow, orange, red, violet, and blue and they each calibrated at different frequencies. To improve your physical and psychological condition are scientifically proven.
3) Aromatherapy: To reduce stress levels and boost your immune system, this therapy diffuses different essential oils.
4) Light Therapy: Impacting serotonin and melatonin production is through the way our body is exposed to light affects our hormone cycle. To feel energized and refreshed only takes ten minutes a day.
5) Thermotherapy: The headrest, back and seat are the three different heating zones built into the inner shell of the tub heat core areas of the body to relieve pain and tension.
6) Sound Therapy: To balance our moods and address mild symptoms of depression, music of varying frequencies and wavelengths can help.
Cancel the spa membership and fall in love with your shower routine. There are several therapies to enjoy and rejuvenate even if you’d rather skip the soak. Stimulate your metabolism and clearing your mind with the Thermotherapy feature can reach up to 175 degrees, and acts like a dry-heat sauna. To allow to customize your at-home pamper experience to meet your unique needs, the mounted features manual controls on the walls is ideal.
Uncomfortably cold toes are a thing of the pass with luxury heated floors. With technology to warm up your floors with radiant heat, the long winter nights are much cozier. You don’t have to choose hot air that just blows dust around as the radiant heat elevates your at-home living experience in simple ways. With a WiFi-enabled thermostat, many underfloor heating is easy to control. To enable the use of a lower temperature than traditional heating, the underfloor heating warms your home across a larger surface area.
Whole Home Remodeling & More in REDWOOD CITY, FOSTER CITY, PALO ALTO, SARATOGA, CUPERTINO, LOS GATOS, SUNNYVALE, CAMPBELL, LOYOLA, MONTE SERENO, MOUNTAIN VIEW, SANTA CLARA & GREATER SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
In order to make our lives easier, more enjoyable and contribute to our well-being, are the best additions we implement in our homes. With these options, and countless others to make your remodel everything you wanted and more, call Future Vision Remodeling and let our certified designing team assist you. We can help make your remodel extraordinary.