If you are getting ready to redesign your kitchen and have the space for it, a walk-in pantry could be the perfect touch to your space. Most homeowners want to have some space for extra food in their kitchen. Making a plan for that with a pantry is a luxury that some people don’t have. Future Vision Remodeling is here to talk about some pantry ideas that can give you the storage that you need.
A Spacious Walk In Pantry
If you’ve spent much time in a luxury kitchen, you know that the pantry spaces are just as beautiful as the kitchen itself. Sometimes, the pantry is as spacious as most people’s kitchens. If you have the space for it, a spacious walk-in pantry will make your kitchen feel that much more luxurious. The more space you have in the pantry, the easier it will be to keep all of your food and goods organized. Following are some ideas for a spacious pantry.
– Floor to ceiling shelving that is accessible with a ladder on tracks like you would see in a library. That way you have access to the highest items, but you won’t find yourself tripping over a stool on the ground.
– A wine cooler in a spacious pantry is the perfect place to have your cooled stash ready and waiting for the moment you need it.
– Make the space feel larger with a pocket door or a sliding barn door that don’t take up any room when they are open. They also give your pantry a modern or modern/farmhouse feel.
– Install adjustable shelving that allows you to make changes as the storage needs of your family change throughout the years.
– Utilize a labeling system that helps you keep all your goods organized. Your pantry will feel larger when the space is organized and neat.
Maybe you don’t have the space to have a walk-in pantry. There are many built-in pantry ideas that are a beautiful addition to a kitchen that isn’t huge. They are built to look like talk cabinets and designed so they fit streamlined with your kitchen cabinet of choice. There are several different pull-outs, swingouts or rotating shelves that are sure to fit your pantry storage needs.
If you don’t love the look of certain appliances on your counter or like having a place to prepare your food that isn’t out in the middle of the kitchen, a butler’s pantry is the perfect solution. They are usually built in a hallway space off the kitchen and offer ample room to prepare and store everything you need for your kitchen.
KITCHEN REMODELING IN REDWOOD CITY, FOSTER CITY, PALO ALTO, SARATOGA, CUPERTINO, LOS GATOS, SUNNYVALE, CAMPBELL, LOYOLA, MONTE SERENO, MOUNTAIN VIEW, SANTA CLARA & GREATER SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
If you are ready to remodel your kitchen and turn it into the luxurious space you have been dreaming of, you can count on the professionals at Future Vision Remodeling to help make your dream kitchen a reality. We will help you design the perfect pantry storage for your space as well. Call us today!